Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Me That Was

What is this inside of me, I try to explore
but all i see is a deep void that fills my core.
Who is this, this isn’t me, the me that used to be..
Where is he lost, the me that was?
When my mind is empty I try to think of
God's wonder that is this World..
But all that comes to my mind is the filth in this world around..
The dark clouds covering my mind and shadowing like a monster..
all i can think of is of no worth..
What brings shivers to my spine is that this isn’t me , a devil that has taken hold of me
And i ask the question to you O Lord!
Where is he lost, the me that was...?

I loved to love and hated to hate..
but this me fears to love and doesn’t care to hate..
I dint care what the world thought of me..
but this heart fears everything around, afraid to leave its own shell..
so he may be safe from everything around..
But alas! its eating me up to wonder and yet find no answer..
Lord! O lord! send me an angel who would fight the devil and let me find again.. THE ME THAT WAS...

3 comments:

  1. when identity loses its meaning and life seems a bore
    when u look into the mirror and not like what you see
    take a break, take a breath
    coz like it or not, you are your "me"

    ReplyDelete
  2. superlike !!!

    Rmember u told me never to loose identity !! to be the same for the person ,, ur soulmate in front of whom u want to b ur original one ,,"" u ""

    ReplyDelete